- Phentermine a sympathomimetic drug for treatment of exogenous obesity should be taken according to recommendations of a physician. Since effective and proper treatment course depends on the right use of Phentermine weight loss pills.
- It is recommended to take Phentermine weight loss pills in the morning on empty stomach or 1-2 hours after meal. To get maximum therapeutic result patient should take Phentermine diet pills, combined with low-calorie diet and complex of exercises.
- Patients with BMI 27 to 30 (body mass index) are recommended to take minimal dose of Phentermine 15mg, once daily.
- To control weight, patients with BMI above 30 are recommended to take one diet pill Phentermine 30mg, once a day.
- If single dose of Phentermine 30mg provokes side effects it is necessary to divide the dose for two intakes (one Phentermine 15mg weight loss pill, 2 times a day).
- For severe stages of obesity, it is prescribed in maximal daily dose of Phentermine 37.5mg (one Phentermine 37.5mg pill, once daily).
- Phentermine daily dose is optimal when it provides anorectic effect for at least 12 hours.
- Maximum recommended duration use of Phentermine slimming pills is 12 weeks. A longer use of Phentermine diet pills enhances the risk of drug addiction.
- If patient missed another Phentermine dose, it is recommended to take it as soon as he has remembered.
- If patient has remembered of the missed Phentermine dose after 06:00 p.m., it is recommended to take the next dose of Phentermine 15mg, Phentermine 30mg or Phentermine 37.5mg on the next day.
If you have never taken Phentermine pills before and you want to order the shipping of these pills without a prescription, please contact our online pharmacist and get free consultation.
Before you buy Phentermine online, you can get our pharmacist’s advice from any country of the world (including the UK).