Side effects when using Phentermine diet pills
It is known that when using medicines (including diet pills Phentermine), physico- chemical or chemical drug interactions with receptors of cell membranes occur in the human body. Exactly cell membranes interact with Phentermine drug, providing therapeutic effect.
However, Phentermine diet pills impact even on the receptors that do not affect the appetite changes. Therefore, not only appetite disappears but also side effects may develop in obese patients after Phentermine use.
- When using diet pills Phentermine, a risk of side effects directly depends on daily dosage. The higher Phentermine daily dose, the higher the likelihood of side effects.
Phentermine side effects may occur from:
- cardiovascular system (increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, tachycardia, primary pulmonary hypertension);
- central nervous system (dizziness, anxiety, insomnia, overexcitement, headache, tremor, euphoria);
- gastrointestinal tract (GIT) (dry mouth, diarrhea, constipation).
- As a rule, Phentermine side effects are weakly pronounced and go away 2-3 days after the use.
However, some patients (for example with severe heart diseases) should take anti-obesity medication Phentermine with caution. Since cardiovascular side effects of Phentermine may endanger the health and even the life of a patient.
If severe side effects occur when using Phentermine drug, one should stop using this anti-obesity medication and to seek medical advice from the health care professional.
If you decided to buy anti-obesity medication Phentermine online but have never ordered a delivery of such medications on online pharmacies, please ask your questions our pharmacist.
If you buy cheap Phentermine no prescription, needed number of weight loss pills Phentermine will be sent you by post (including in Canada).
Every buyer will get anti-obesity pills Phentermine together with a medical prescription which ensures fast customs clearance.